Personal Injury Attorneys for Seriously Injured People in and Near Vienna, Virginia
Accidents are an unfortunate part of life for many people. Safety precautions are not always enough to prevent crashes, falls and other disasters. If you have been seriously injured, you may face a long, arduous path to recovery. Financial recovery will be as important as physical recovery. An experienced personal injury attorney on your side can help maximize the compensation you receive from any people or organizations whose negligence caused your accident.
To get a free, in-depth evaluation of your case, call Charnoff Simpson PLLC in Vienna, Virginia. Our personal injury team includes a highly skilled case manager and litigators with more than 60 combined years of experience.
Types of Injury Cases
Besides common car accidents and slip-and-fall accidents, we handle other types, such as:
- Surgical errors, emergency room mistakes and other forms of medical malpractice
- Motorcycle and truck accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Dangerous and defective product injuries
- Fatal injuries that may give rise to wrongful death claims
Accidents happen in work environments, traffic and other areas of life. With our decades of experience, we are prepared to investigate and prosecute each type of accident in the most effective way. Our firm is known for handling complex cases involving serious injuries, including:
- Amputations, head injuries and spinal cord injuries
- Other types of catastrophic injuries
Ultimately, our goal is to help people maximize their financial recoveries to assist with their overall recovery and rehabilitation.
What Happens in a Personal Injury Case
When our personal attorneys represent you, they will investigate several aspects simultaneously, including:
- Accident reconstruction to discover how your crash or fall happened.
- Evaluation of fault and legal precedents to determine liability
- Review your medical records and other information received from your doctors who can predict what level of recovery you are likely to attain
- A search for all available insurance policies that may apply
While our lawyers dig deeply into the facts of your case, we hope you will likewise give your best efforts to following doctors’ orders, complying with physical therapy assignments and otherwise doing all that you can to get better. We aim to free you up to give your best efforts to healing. It will ultimately help you as well as demonstrate to a claims adjuster and/or jury that you are doing your best to improve your own physical outcome.
To Facilitate an Effective Investigation, Get Prompt Legal Advice
Valuable evidence may become difficult or impossible to obtain over time. This is why a timely investigation is important. To improve your chances of a favorable outcome, enlist our personal injury lawyers as soon as you can after an accidental injury.